Contact us to learn more.
March 8 - 12, 2021
The Human Element® Program – Virtual
Run teams better, help work move faster, address conflicts more easily, bring joy to the workplace and more with The Human Element. The program gives you the tools to create a new, positive work culture of accountability, efficiency, resilience, and innovation. By gaining a deep understanding of human systems in organization, you’ll dramatically reframe your understanding of your employees’ day-to-day behavior, allowing you to start making organizational change at the individual level.
Using the Zoom web conferencing system, with breakout rooms, shared screens, scientifically validated assessments, offline work, and support materials, the program brings the group step-by-step to greater understanding of themselves and the whole and builds skills for productive work.
The program takes place over five consecutive days, with two 3-hour sessions per day. Each session has three 50-minute sessions with 10-minute breaks. Approximately 30 minutes of work is required before each day’s sessions. We highly recommend having a quiet, private space to use when attending, which is not your normal workplace.
Part One: Individual Awareness
- Trust building and problem solving through open exchange
- Promoting accountability
- Human behavior in the workplace
- Aligning human behavior and motivation with workplace behavior
- Changing ingrained behavioral patterns
- Moving from blame to accountability
Part Two: Organizational Solutions
- Leveraging how teams work
- Building strong teamwork
- Optimizing performance
- Team decisions that get implemented
Schedule: 11-2 PM and 3-6 PM Eastern Time each day
Note that because this is a group-based experiential program, you must be present for all sessions.
The Human Element® program is a prerequisite for the Licensed Human Element Practitioner™ program.
Who Should Attend:
C suite executives (COOs, CEOs, CFOs etc.), senior VPs, directors. New leaders and managers in technology, banking, pharmaceuticals, health care, and manufacturing. Coaches, trainers and consultants in talent development, employee engagement, change management, human resources, organizational development.
- Learn a deep understanding of human systems in organizations.
- Develop a culture of honesty, openness, and accountability.
- Improve functioning between teams, departments, agencies, companies, etc.
- Understand how teams work and the dynamics of group decision making.
- Develop your team building and one-on-one communication skills.
- Create positive ongoing change for yourself and others.
- & More!
February 27 - March 27, 2023
LHEP™ Accelerator: Sprint 4
March 8 - 29, 2023
LHEP™ Accelerator: Design Sprint
June 5 - 9, 2023
The Human Element® Program
June 14 - 14, 2023
LHEP™ Summit June 2023
October 9 - 13, 2023
The Human Element® Program
November 27 - December 8, 2023
Licensed Human Element Practitioner™ Program
December 12 - 12, 2023
LHEP™ Summit December 2023